9 Dynamic Quotes On Moving On In Life
Too often in life, we find the cards that we are dealt are not always fair. It is a choice that we have to make and that is to dwell on it until it consumes us and weight us down or we can forgive and move on. It is not always easy to do when it comes to the latter of these choices, but you and I must keep on smiling, leave the past behind us and keep moving on.
Here then are 8 dynamic quotes that will encourage and empower you to move ahead in life:
1. To be able to move on, one has to learn to forgive not only the person (or people) who has done one wrong but also oneself. ~ Eugenia Tripputi
2. You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on. ~ Oprah Winfrey
3. Forgiveness and letting go are steps on our road back to happiness. ~ Tina Dayton
4. Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear. ~ Pat Riley
5. If you’re serious about moving on in your life, all you have to do at this point is be willing to have your path be an enlightened one. ~ Howard Bronson
6. If you bury the pain deep down it will stay with you indefinitely, but if you open up yourself to it, experience it, and deal with it head-on, you’ll find it begins to move on after a while. ~ Greg Behrendt
7. Moving on has allowed me to know who I am and to be present in all that I do. I take this forward in my work and in my personal relationships. It is a powerful program and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to move on with their life. ~ Lou
8. By forgiving and choosing to move on, one takes the power back to morph it into positive energy. ~ Eugenia Tripputi
9. Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can’t prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you are presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice, and the choice can be power. ~ Blaine Lee
OVER TO YOU…
Did you find these quotes useful? What else would you add? Which one stood out for you? Please let us hear your thoughts and ideas in the comment form below.
Until next time, live well, stay positive and no matter what, make it a great day today!
Thank you so much for being a part of our EMB community..
photo by: Lauren Rushing