Amazing Influential Christian Leadership Quotes On Hope
We all need a bit of encouragement at times, don’t we? It is most needed when we find ourselves at a crossroad and hope seem to be lost in the midst of what we are going through. Truth be told, hope is never lost. We just need to look to the right place where we can grab hold of it in an instant to take us to the next level. Here are a few quotes from some amazing influential Christian leaders. It is my prayer that you be blessed by them.
1.”Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” – Hebrews 11:1 KJV
2. “What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that His grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.” – Rick Warren
3. “You will have to deal with a lot of stuff, but I want the devil to know that though the storms keep raging in my life, and sometimes it’s hard to tell my days from night. There’s hope that lies from within. If the storms don’t cease and if the winds keeps on blowing in my life, my soul has been anchored…you may see me cry sometimes. You may see me stumble sometimes, but you will never see me quit.” – T.D. Jakes
4. “I’ve read the last page of the Bible. It’s all going to turn out right.” – Billy Graham
5. “You’ve got to believe that God is in control of your life. It may be a tough time but you’ve got to believe that God has a reason for it and He’s going to make everything good.” – Joel Osteen
6. “God is the only one who can make the valley of trouble a door of hope.” – Catherine Marshall
7. “Without Christ there is no hope.” – Charles Spurgeon
8. “When you begin to realize that your past does not necessarily dictate the outcome of your future, then you can release the hurt.” – T.D. Jakes
Related article: 5 Uplifting Bible Verses That Brings Hope and Assurance
9. “The greatest hope that you could ever have is that with regards to eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ”. – Yvonne I. Wilson, KAEN
10. “The beautiful thing about hope is that when friends have forsaken you, there is chaos all around you, and you are in the deep dark valley of despair, scenes of sheer terror and grief are all around you, HOPE is all we have left to hold on to.” – Yvonne I. Wilson, KAEN
11. “And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.” – Romans 5:5 NIV
Related article: How God Takes Care Of His People And Give Hope
12. “God’s word gives us hope, the audacity to hope for a brighter future. His word brings light into our darkest moments. It heals and binds up the wounds of the wounded spirit and it mends broken hearts.” – Yvonne I. Wilson, KAEN
13. “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don’t give up.” – Anne Lamott
14. “If God can bring blessing from the broken body of Jesus and glory from something that’s as obscene as the cross, he can bring blessing from my problems and my pain and my unanswered prayer. I just have to trust him.” – Anne Graham Lotz
15. “There would be no sense in saying you trusted Jesus if you would not take his advice.” – C. S. Lewis
16. “But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Over to you
- Was this post helpful? Which quote resonated most with you?
- Are you feeling discouraged, as though you are losing hope?
- Let us pray for you.
Jesus Christ is indeed my ONLY HOPE…… Wonderful post!
Amen! Love that Apostle. Blessings! 🙂