Latest

19 Bible Verses [God’s Promises] of Victory for Financial Blessings

From start to finish, the Bible is filled with many wonderful promises of God. More than that, every situation that we have faced or will ever encounter in our lives, there is an answer, a solution or strategy by which we can overcome. Today we present to you 19 Bible verses on God’s promises of victory for financial blessings. Believe on the Lord Jesus and watch God’s word come to life in your situation.

1. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. ~ Psalm 115:14 KJV

2. The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. ~ Psalm 34:10 NIV

3. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. ~ Deuteronomy 8:18 NIV

4. Praise the Lord, who carries our burdens day after day, he is the God who saves us. ~ Psalm 68:19 GNT

5. The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; ~ Psalm 24:1

6. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper. ~ 3 John 1:2 KJV

7. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV

8. The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. ~ Proverbs 10:22 NIV

9. Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life. ~ Proverbs 22:4 NIV

10. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. ~ Psalm 145:15 NIV

11. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ~ Psalm 37:25 KJV

12. The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity – in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground – in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. v.12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. v.13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. ~ Deuteronomy 28:11-13 NIV

13. On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. ~ 1 Corinthians 16:2 NIV

Read also:ย 14 Verses On God’s Promises

14. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. v.11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. v.12 Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land. ~ Malachi 3:10-12 NIV

15. Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do. ~ Deuteronomy 29:9 NIV

16. A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. ~ Proverbs 13:22 NIV

17. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:33-34 NIV

18. To the person who please him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. ~ Ecclesiastes 2:26 NIV

19. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19 ESV

OVER TO YOU..

We hope that you enjoyed this post. Do you know of another bible verse on financial blessings? Please add it in the comment section below or share your thoughts with us. Let others benefit from this word by sharing it on your social media sites among your friends and family.

About Yvonne I. Wilson (735 Articles)
Yvonne is a positive thinker, a catalyst for change, and a conduit through which holistic healing takes place and destiny is fulfilled. Her ministry through her blog, Empowerment Moments, came at a very low point in her life and was born out of much adversity, persecution, physical abuses, and rejection to the point of her being suicidal. She was left feeling defeated and shrunk back by fear. But through some miraculous means, God has given her pain purpose and a unique voice through which He speaks to touch the untouchable, to reach the unreachable and to empower, inspire, motivate, encourage and uplift the hurting and spiritually wounded to bring about healing and wholeness - mind, body, soul and spirit, one person at a time.

80 Comments on 19 Bible Verses [God’s Promises] of Victory for Financial Blessings

1. My fiance wanted scripture to refer to for financial help. See right now he is in Nigeria waiting to get paid for a job he did. The time has been very long. But thanks so much for the guide of scripture to read. I pray many blessings over all of you. In Jesus name

2. hi mam I also have problem of having so many debsmy name is in bad credit records. I try to l
    tents to test the Lord but nothing happens; I’m weak now. But I try every day to trust him for he is not God to tell lias. please pray for me to receive financial breakthrough. I am so weak.
    Dudu

3. Ezekiel Mengoae // November 10, 2016 at 5:28 am // Reply

When God blesses you financially don’t raise your standard of living. Where in the Bible can i get this verse

4. hello, i’m new in your blog, pls include Ps.23,” the Lord is my shepherd I shall not lack..” and may the GOOD LORD always bless you andkeep you.

Liked by 1 person

5. Praying that my faith is enough. I have a dream to have the resources to put a non-profit program into place to give children in tough situations a safe haven during the work day. A place that they can learn God’s word and experience his love. I am a single mom, though. I am about to go under financially in my struggle to support my own two children. I am praying for abundance, an opportunity to be able to rest, regroup, to feel a sense of joy and purpose and to start to make my dream and reality. I have a niggling doubt that I am being foolish and I should be pragmatic. Please pray that I stay the course and continue to dream until my dream becomes a reality.

• Hi Ellen

Happy to have you here at my blog. I pray you continue to hold fast to the profession of your faith in Jesus Christ. Don’t lose hope. God will work it out for your good and for His glory. Continue to place all your trust in Him. Bless you.

• Thank you for the scriptures to help us remember God is in complete control,at times I grow weak faith in God Almighty keeps me going I pray that The father our Creator will bless us with whatever we need today I pray he will turn our sorrow to joy I lay the burdon of lack debt at his feet right now I say take it Lord for it is yours,Like you’ve done so many times in my life bless me now Savior do not pass me by forgive my sins of worry I ask for your miracles in my life and the dear souls that are reaching out to you bless us today in the name of the Savior Jesus Christ amem

Liked by 1 person

• Amen! I pray God’s richest blessings and favor upon your life in Jesus name. Bless you. Cheers! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Hi. I’m new to blogging. I’m looking forward to following yours. I’m in need of a miracle in my life. Need something positive. I’ve just about lost everything. I’m so tired of life.. of struggle. Just want to breath.

• Welcome to my blog. I ask God’s divine intervention into your situation to bring deliverance and relief and every area of your struggle. Be not weary. God is your refuge, and strength – present help in time of trouble.

• Hi Mother i’m from South Africa .Please mother send the prayers to God.They say that this is a blessing month its a nine month of the year where by when a women is pregnent she is especting to deliver on the nine month.This month its our months to get blessings,a month to breakthrough finencial broblems,a months to month to have our wedding,a month to have answers in Jesus’s name Amen.Its been 5years wearing a promise ring.please mother pray for my wedding to come pray for people that we ask them to help us to give the valid answers befor end of this month.

7. Connie Johnson // September 21, 2016 at 9:43 am // Reply

Hi Yvonne, I am CJ, I at the end of my rope but I am still trusting God. I am in dare need of a financial blessing. Asking that you will touch and agree with me concerning my financial crises.

• Hi Connie

Thanks for visiting my blog. I dare you to extend your faith and trust God that He will make a way for you. It is often when you are closest to your blessing that doubt steps in. May God move on your behalf and release you financial blessings in Jesus name.

8. Tantamount nuggets you’ve shared.

Also Luke 12:15b …the life of humanity is not valued by how much one owns.
    Thank you.

9. Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for reminding us of these great promises of God. In Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) God also says ” For I know the plans I have for you,โ€ declares the Lord, โ€œplans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Have a great day and God bless you,

Jaco.

Liked by 1 person

10. Hi ma,this is Yetunde from Nigeria pls ma I want you to pray for me I need financial assistance from God and also divine breakthrough in every area of my life and family…things have being really difficult for us can’t even afford to pay my school fees and I have being having so many disappointment..Pls pray for me…God bless your ma and make God continue to strengthen you(amen)

• Hi Yetunde

Welcome to my blog. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a financial breakthrough. God is not a man that He should lie. He does what He says He will do. You just need to believe and trust Him to bring His word to pass.

Liked by 1 person

11. Hello Yvonne. Please help me and pray for me to have financial breakthrough. I am currently on the deep with financial troubles and all I ask if for God’s help to release me from this problem. Please pray for me. Thank you very much.

• Hi Ismael

Welcome to my blog. I am praying for you as I ask God’s divine intervention into your situation to bring about a financial breakthrough in your life. Continue to trust in Him and never doubt.

God bless you

12. Just wanted to encourage anyone who might be reading this and looking for an answer. Remember God’s word says that life and death lies in the power of your own tongue. If you are looking for healing open your mouth and declare that by HIS stripes you are healed. Start to be very careful with what you are saying out of your mouth because your tongue has the ability to literally frame your world. In other words, you shall have whatever you say. God wants us to be blessed in our health, financially, and in every aspect of out lives but alot of times we curse ourselves by letting negative words come out of our mouths.

Open your mouth and say this and have faith and I can promise you that things will turn around for you.

“With the authority that God has given me I cancel every death word that was spoken over my life. I cancel every word that I spoke out in the spiritual realm that may have cursed my finances or health. I pull those words down out of the spiritual realm right now and I declare that by His stripes I am healed and I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, the lender and not the borrower in Jesus name. “

Liked by 1 person

• My family is struggling financially.. We have debts thru banks and some from private lenders. I applied loan but get decline. Maybe its Gods way of protecting me.
      Please breathren help me pray to overcome this financial issues and to be able to pay all debts to people. I am so shy already…. I dont know what to do.. I badlt need your prayers to end this suffering. I am so depressed already.

13. Hi me and my husband , we are a young couple that when we first meet we make a lot of debts now we cannot pay them back and we both on credit buareu please pray for us our salary are both last for one day and we fight everyday about money I pray everyday about this problem our two daughters are suffering because of this problem please pray for us to get a breakthrough.

• Hi Bella

Welcome to my blog. May the favor, kindness, compassion and mercy of God be upon you, your husband and your children. I pray for a breakthrough in your situation in Jesus name. Receive it by faith and give God all the praise for what He is about to do in your life. Amen

14. Yvonne Mbuuh // August 30, 2016 at 1:50 am // Reply

Thank you so much Yvonne for doing the good work of God. I pray God to increase you abundantly. Can u please pray for me. Thanks. Your story is my story. I have just been reduced to nothing physically,, psychologically, emotional and morally by an abusive relationship. Please pray for me for financial stability so that I can help and provide for those who depend on me. Thank you. My name is Yvonne too.

• Well hello Yvonne! Welcome to my blog ๐Ÿ™‚

I pray your strength and ask that God will uphold you with the right hand of righteousness. Trouble and trials don’t come to last. tell yourself that this too shall pass! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you could ever think or ask of. Totally surrender all to Him, call on His name – He will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you knew not of.

I pray for a financial breakthrough in your life. I pray the double doors of blessings will open up in Jesus name and the angels of God come loaded with your blessings. May your gates be praise and your walls salvation. Give thanks unto the Lord and bless His name for ever. Amen.

Have a great day. Peace, love and blessings ๐Ÿ™‚

15. pls pray for me and my hubby we desire breakthrough in all areas of our life. am believing God for a miracle job before this year runs out, I know my God ll turn everything around for us soonest. tnk God

16. Pastor Dieketseng, South Africa // August 24, 2016 at 5:57 am // Reply

Grace and Peace to you Yvonne 1,

I am so blessed by your blog. Our Ministry, Jesus-Living Rock Ministries is currently believing Jehovah for 500 000 towards building a Church in Braamfischer township for the community. Please stand in agreement with us for overflow of finances for our project. Not only 1 we believe to build Church Auditorium at Mathole township, Tsepisong Township, Rietvallei township, Phatsima Village, Our Church branch building and others, because we believe to minister to the Nations.

Yours in Christ Jesus, Pastor Dieketseng.

Liked by 1 person

17. hi ms yvonne.. Hope you are fine with the grace of our God…

please do help pray for me to be able to cope up with our current financial problem… have some bills and personal debts that need to be paid… i pray in the name of Jesus that he will send someone to help us…. and i rebuke the work of Satan in our life….. In Jesus Mighty Name!

• Hello qtmaddy,

God does all things well according to His perfect will and plan for your life and it is this prayer of faith that has made you whole. Receive your blessing of financial breakthrough in Jesus name.

Bless you.

Liked by 1 person

18. I’am Seyi from Nigeria. Pls include me in ur prayers for financial breakthrough b4 d eve of d first day of december, this year. I need money to finanly perfect my qualification for my profession, and all d burden of sorting myself out, is on me, apart from God. My ideas to put something together are not working out and I’am praying not to even end up in debt. I continue to rely on God because I know He never fails. This is my time of professional qualification and it shall not pass me by again in Jesus name. Please “add me in your prayer for divine provision of money.” Everyone that read this should please pray to God on my behalf to answer my prayers. Thanks. The devil is actually waging a non stop batle even against my precious life but I will overcome because I’am already an overcomer in Jesus name. In January of this year, I was bitten by a rabid dog, unknowingly to me, I was infected with rabis. I didn’t get the vacine on time because of my lack at the time and ignorance of the danger of the infection. After 18 days of the bite, I rushed to the hospital to complain because of serious pain in my head and half of my body. I was given the rabis vaccine for the first time on feb, 8th and I took the 5th injection in May after I collapsed at home and rushed to the hospital. The Doctor told me that day that He was surprised that I’am still alive but that I’am a living dead because I’am already dead but God is yet to kill me. He said all these because I can no longer drink cold water. I thank God that I’am still alive! Praise the Lord! Eventhough I’am still feeling some mild symptom in my head and half of my body, it is of lesser power than when I initially had the symptom. In march I had a dream, somebody appeard to me and was saying reapeatedly: “efirin” meaning “scent leave”. The man that appeared to me was the same man I just spoke with b4 I slept, my aunty’s husband. This dream made no sense to me until after I collapsed at home in May. You won’t believe what I’ve done. What sustains my faith is the book I came across around last year October, “healing the sick” by T.L. Osbourne. I know that this spirit of infirmity cannot kill me because the life of the mighty one is in me and by His stripes, I’am healed. One of His promises for me is to take away from me every diseases and fulfill the number of my days. Praise the Lord! Pls don’t forget my prayer of financial breakthrough, thanks.

19. Rejoice Dufe // August 2, 2016 at 5:27 am // Reply

Hello,am Rejoice from Ghana. The financial situation in my life and family is too much to handle.Please remember us in your prayers.
    God richly bless you for all you doing, I have been inspired by the verses I read.

• Hi Seyi,I have prayed and asked God to restore all what the devil has stolen from you or deprived you of. Your health will be restored and He will equally open up doors for financial blessings for you. Keep the faith and you shall be an epitome of God’s work in your society, all this to the Glory of he Most High. Amen

20. christabel // July 23, 2016 at 7:54 am // Reply

hi I’m deep debts I don’t know how I can be lifted from this mess have put my self in

21. Blessed to the one reading this…my name is Lindiwe from South Africa. Im currently going through a tough time,i recently resigned and decided to cash my provident fund savings…my dream was to go back to school fulltime and complete my degree but now my dreams have been knocked down by my greediness. I resigned in March..and while at home i started googling ways to double your money….my biggest wrong move. I came across this website Zurich Prime checked reviews and thought they were good. I was scammed and lost all mylife savings just like that. I had to explain to my husband who is still trying to make sense of all of this how i lost the only savings we had and having 3kids what was i thinking….but thats the thing i let Satan in with my greediness and he drained me out i chose not to be content with what i had….now im unemployed,have 3kids and even though im trying to forget…i just cannot…i am looking for a job everyday….but without qualification nothing is coming….im fustrated and need prayer……

• hello lovely people. I am Pastor Boamah Sika Ebenezer from Ghana. I believe that with God all things are possible.

• Clive Honiball // July 17, 2016 at 11:43 am //

HI Lindiwe. I have prayed for you and I believe that God will bring you out of your situation. He is a miracle working God. Putting Him first and keeping your eyes on him and not your situation is the best you can do. God will do the rest. God bless you and your family. Clive Honiball

• Hang in there, daughter of the Most High God. All the silver and Gold, and the cattle of a thousand hills, belong to him. He takes care of the sparrows and lilies of the valley, how much more shall He take care of you, whom He redeemed with the blood of His only son? I pray that God will guide you and open the flood gates of his abundance on you. Praying for you my sister.

22. hi,,, please include my husband on your prayers… that he will be able to pass his final driving test tomorrow (04.07.2016) here in DUbai. his name is arnel. I pray through the Mighty name of Jesus that he will cover him with his most precious blood while driving and i declare in the name of Jesus that will get the license tomorrow!

thank you Lord Jesus…. Thank you so much…

23. Joel Taylor // July 2, 2016 at 9:57 am // Reply

I’ve been hoping for a break through for some time now and yet to get what I believed to be true…. I moved from Kansas City to Atlanta 4years ago and been going through a financial rut since. I pray for deliverance and abundance yet I still remain in the same place… broken…. I’m trying to stay hopeful being I know things will work out eventually but when…is my question…. I take action being faith is dead without it… I’m feeling discouraged but determined yet fearful

• Hi Joel

First I welcome you to my blog and thanks for sharing your testimony. You have stepped out in faith and in agreement with you we believe God for a financial break through on your behalf. God is not slack concerning His promises. He is not a man that He should lie either. It means that whatever He has promised through His word, it shall come to pass. Believe, He says. Just believe! God bless you. Be encouraged. He is never late, but is always on time.

24. Bobbie Sue // June 29, 2016 at 4:04 am // Reply

I was very uplifted and encouraged by the scriptures and prayers on this sight. My family is going through a battle spiritually,mentally, finacially, physically.

I believe God wants to remove these opsticales from our lives. It has been extremely hard. Please agree with me in prayer for a total breakthrough. May God continue to use you and bless you.

• Hello Bobbie

Good to have you here. Welcome. Glad to hear you have been encouraged and is uplifted by these scriptures. I pray for your family for a mighty move of God on your behalf and for a breakthrough in your finances.

I pray for your complete and total salvation, healing and wholeness in body [physically] soul and spirit. May the river of grace of God and divine favor b your reward. I pray the wind of God shift and blow over your land for transformation and change and that your new season of goodness and abundance of blessings begin to manifest in your life, in Jesus name. Amen

• Sarah Musikoyo // July 10, 2016 at 6:47 pm // Reply

Goodevegning.I need ur prayers I lost money to a person who claimed to be a house agent.I have been following that person to give me the money he owes me to an extend of taking him to the police but coz he is one of them I haven’t found help.am trusting that God will touch his heart for him to repay me am really straining with house deposit.please pray for me and I know God will do it again just like the first prayer request and my money will be refunded to me this week.AMEN

25. sarah launa // June 22, 2016 at 5:14 pm // Reply

hi I really need your prayers I have been praying and hoping for a job breakthrough and for a child of my own I have tried medicines to boost fertility but I can’t see anything may our good God remember me and my husband.

26. I have lost evrything a few years ago but still I had everything. I went through a troubled time, I lost my home I was in a car accident lost my car, had to move back home, until I accidentally downloaded the “wrong” app on my phone which turned out to be the right one.My heart started turning and so did my blessings! I met my husband a few months later at a new church I startrd to attend, who taught me about tithing, I learned of these scriptures and at first I was laughing until I tested God who asked me in Malachi to do so, so I tested Him, and someone started paying of some of my accounts which meant I could start on my own again, because I got a second chance to build my foundation right this time I kept on tithing with every single income, weather it is money or clothes or food. I married last year December with money I had no idea where it came from but God provided it. In His scriptures He not only showed me how to tithe but He gave me wisdom in how to manage it. In February 2016 I have been diagnosed with a chronic illness and still with the devil trying to get me down, the Lord Jesus Christ has shown me to overcome! My pain has decreased abundabtly and yet again He has shown me how to manage everything day by day. He has blessed me with an amazing job with medical aid, an amazing God driven husband who leads me closer to God, a great home, a new car and believing with this illness preventing me from having children, to show everyone that anything is possible to have a family of my own one day!

• Hello Jolandi

Welcome here and thank you for sharing such a great testimony. God is awesome in all His ways never ceasing to pour out His mercy and grace upon His people. With God all things are possible to them that believe on His name.

• Amen! Our God is able to do exceedingly over and above what we could have hoped for or even imagined.

27. I am so inspired to read these bible verse on financial blessings , I am unemployed single mother who is in need of financial breakthrough right now. Please pray for me because I need to get a house as soon as possible. Thank you very much!

• Hi Gisma

Welcome here to EMB. Whoever believes on the name of the Lord and put their trust in Him shall never be ashamed. As the scripture says also when you believe out of your belly shall flow rives of living water meaning abundant blessings, favor, hope, joy, peace…everlasting life. Just believe

28. My husband and I have been suffering financially for a year, I’m praying and asking God to release the hood that’s on our finances … Love this blog and asking for prayers.. God bless๐Ÿ˜„

• Hi Ms Newbie:

I pray that as you draw closer to God and put all your trust in Him that God begin to open doors for you and pour you out blessings that you would not have enough room to contain them. A change is coming for you.

29. I am inspired. God bless you real good.

30. Tomasi Mara // June 6, 2016 at 7:27 am // Reply

Hi! Yvonne this is amazing I unemployed and was searching for scriptures to pray for financial breakthrough. I have sons in school but no income to support them. I believe with prayers and scriptures like this will definitely help. Thank you for this Amen.

• Hi Tomasi

It’s with pleasure that I welcome you to my blog. I am happy that you found the scriptures helpful and I pray a special blessing over your life financially and in every other area that you need God to move right now.

God bless you! ๐Ÿ™‚

31. Amen and Amen, We thank God for choosing you to assure us that the financial troubles that we are going through will soon be over. Lets continue to pray for each other. God bless you.

• Hi Makhanyie,

It’s a great opportunity to welcome you to my blog. I pray a financial blessing upon you as you are believing God for. Thank Him in advance. God bless you too ๐Ÿ™‚

32. Rose Ndugga // May 24, 2016 at 4:39 am // Reply

Praise the Lord; that is a blessing to me.
    I believe God for $30,000 to pay the debts and also to resettle my life. Then $200,000. for business- Apartment construction. Thank you Lord…….

33. tabitha munyao // May 17, 2016 at 10:46 am // Reply

am so blessed by these scriptures .i have a financial need that am trusting God to intervene am so much encouraged

Liked by 1 person

34. I was very happy to find these scriptures. We have been praying and believing for a mighty move of God in our finances. Hard to believe when so much comes against you but will be saying and praying these scriptures thank you so much and God bless you

Liked by 1 person

35. Thank you for the inspiration the hope and the reality that there is hope love and all things can be done through Jesus Christ. I will continue to pray for my financial breakthrough I know it is near.

• Hi Flesha,

Welcome to my blog. I am happy to hear that you’ve been inspired by it. I do agree with you that your financial breakthrough is near. Just continue to believe. God can and will de exceeding abundantly above all that you can ask or think of. Cheers! ๐Ÿ™‚

36. I am truly facing a hardship at this time. I have worked so hard to help others….I have no one in my corner to assist me. I know God is good. I know He answers prayers. He’s eveywhere, and I know my cycle of blessing is near. I’ve had to endure so much….and I’m grateful. Oh Lord. Thank you Lord for blessing me. Please hear my cry…..

• You have God in your corner Renee, walking before you to clear the path for you, walking beside you as your friend and great comfort, walking behind you to keep the enemy at bay and being a cloud above your head in the scotching noonday sun to protect you and a ball of fire at night to light your path. take heart, oh daughter of the King, and know that your help is at hand.

You are in my prayers and I hope you get your breakthrough really quick!

37. Elijah john // April 15, 2016 at 9:36 pm // Reply

My spirit lifted up I feel new energy nice scriptures may holy spirit inspire you much more in Jesus Christ amen.

Liked by 1 person

38. I am touch by those verses as I am currently praying to God for financial breakthrough I will stand on those verses and pray. God bless you for allowing him to use you

39. Nwachukwu Innocent // March 29, 2016 at 2:23 am // Reply

God is worthy to be praised who empowered you through the spirit to search out God’s financial blessings to his covenant children

40. Kennedy Agbo // March 27, 2016 at 10:32 pm // Reply

I love what is using you to do.

41. “May blessing (praise, laudation, and eulogy) be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm!” Ephesians 1:3.

“May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
    For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [ full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).”

42. @ Chijoke and Susan
    God is good and faithful to all His children and His promises are to all of them . if you’re not yet born again become one by believing in your heart that Jesus died for your sins and confessing Him with your mouth as your Lord and savior because that’s how you become His child. Seek to know him for your self by studying his word, the Bible. it works best knowing him for yourself than having people pray for you. Seek you first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing will be added unto you. God bless you

Your thoughts, your voice..join the discussion

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s