Latest

19 Bible Verses [God’s Promises] of Victory for Financial Blessings

From start to finish, the Bible is filled with many wonderful promises of God. More than that, every situation that we have faced or will ever encounter in our lives, there is an answer, a solution or strategy by which we can overcome. Today we present to you 19 Bible verses on God’s promises of victory for financial blessings. Believe on the Lord Jesus and watch God’s word come to life in your situation.

1. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. ~ Psalm 115:14 KJV

2. The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. ~ Psalm 34:10 NIV

3. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. ~ Deuteronomy 8:18 NIV

4. Praise the Lord, who carries our burdens day after day, he is the God who saves us. ~ Psalm 68:19 GNT

5. The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; ~ Psalm 24:1

6. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper. ~ 3 John 1:2 KJV

7. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV

8. The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. ~ Proverbs 10:22 NIV

10. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. ~ Psalm 145:15 NIV

11. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ~ Psalm 37:25 KJV

12. The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity – in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground – in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. v.12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. v.13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. ~ Deuteronomy 28:11-13 NIV

13. On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. ~ 1 Corinthians 16:2 NIV

Read also:Β 14 Verses On God’s Promises

14. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. v.11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. v.12 Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land. ~ Malachi 3:10-12 NIV

15. Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do. ~ Deuteronomy 29:9 NIV

16. A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. ~ Proverbs 13:22 NIV

17. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:33-34 NIV

18. To the person who please him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. ~ Ecclesiastes 2:26 NIV

19. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19 ESV

OVER TO YOU..

We hope that you enjoyed this post. Do you know of another bible verse on financial blessings? Please add it in the comment section below or share your thoughts with us. Let others benefit from this word by sharing it on your social media sites among your friends and family.

About Yvonne I. Wilson (790 Articles)
Yvonne I. Wilson is known for her prolific, dynamic leadership style with over twenty years in the healthcare industry. She is a trailblazer and a catalyst for change; a positive thinker and someone who is very passionate and optimistic about life. She is mantled as an end-time Apostolic Prophet with an extraordinary spirit of discernment, an exceptionally strong prophetic and healing anointing and a unique gift in prophetic intercessory prayer as she navigates through the realm of the spirit and as she ministers to the nations. With the Agape love of God and His undeniable purpose for which He has called her, God has given her a Prophetic Deliverance Ministry to bring deliverance to His people, to heal the wounded, rejected and emotionally scarred/broken in spirit, to break barriers, old paradigms and false teachings and to rebuild, establish and plant the things of God.

92 Comments on 19 Bible Verses [God’s Promises] of Victory for Financial Blessings

1. EUGENIA YVONNE REED // February 4, 2016 at 1:39 am //

Hello my name is EUGENIA YVONNE. I have been having a hard time, lost my home and car. Working now but not much pay. Please pray that i get a home and car and be able to pay my bills and save also. Plus get better paying job. I feel like its money out there that belongs to me but idk how to get it.

• Thomas Stoles // February 16, 2016 at 3:38 am //

Mark 11:24 states that “whatsoever you believe that you have already received will be yours”. A lot of Christians do not understand that faith is past tense and whatever they are desiring has not manifested because they do not believe that already have what they are desiring in the spirit

• Chris knipp // February 23, 2016 at 10:14 pm //

Go bigger and better, ask God for the resources necessary to fulfill your destiny on this earth, so when you arrive in heaven you can hear Jesus say “well done good and faithful servant!” Ask God for everything you need even if he does know it ahead of time. You do not have because you do not ask. Tithe your gross income, even if it means you won’t be able to pay bills. Read the verse from Malachi 3:10 again. Trust wholly on God for everything. You will then begin to lead a miraculous life of supernatural happenings. Don’t depend on yourself to pay bills and live your life that’s how we get stuck in the rut of life going from 9-5 to die without ever living life to the fullest or leaving a legacy for our families or advancing the kingdom of God. That isn’t the life God wants for you. He wants you to take chances and depend on him. That’s when he can actually show off.

2. Ifeanyi Peters // January 19, 2016 at 6:39 am //

Hello Yvonne. I stumbled upon your blog and I am very happy I did. Our Lord will bless and strengthen you as you continue this ministry.
    My sister had a dream where she saw me being handed some money but each time I made to take it, it was pulled away. The very next day, a man of God who I’ve never met, sent me a message that he got a revelation that I should pray that a blessing I am to receive is not taken away from me! I began searching about Gods promises for our prosperity and I found you. I have been going through a really hard time financially for some years and I believe a breakthrough is in the offing from God but something or some one is trying to block it.
    Please pray for me Yvonne. That this blessing shall be fulfilled in my life. I have been uplifted by what I have read here and I believe more than ever that “His thoughts for us are of peace and not of evil, to give us a future and a hope”. God bless you.

3. I’m Chijioke by name, from nigeria but residing abroad for study. I have heard and read a lot of good touching comments here in your blog. please Yvonne I. Wilson do pray for me for financial breakthrough, good health, prosperity and total favor in anything i lay my hands on. God bless you AMEN.

• Hi Chijioke

Welcome to my blog. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and trusting God that He would grant you favor and the desires of your heart. Blessings and have a great day/week ahead.

• Thank you for sharing this with us, I am Susan from Nigeria and for some years now it has been really hard financially, but God has been with us through it all. I want this year to be the year we stop managing to survive and from what you have said, I believe God has better plans for me and my family and that we won’t just manage to survive again, pls we need your prayers because to be sincere faith is becoming a problem for me personally and I would really want God to give my family rest for once financially. Pls pray with us, I don’t want to stop believing we can do excel financially and stop managing.

• Stephanie // January 19, 2016 at 4:37 am //

Thanks for this blog. It greatly blessed me.

4. Stephen katende Mutyaba // January 2, 2016 at 2:29 pm //

Genesis 24:35.
    Deuteronomy 1:11.

5. pastor Israel Onyeama // December 3, 2015 at 2:07 pm //

God is so good to us and he is more than good we said he is good, blessing, our hope, helper , still all this we call him he is more than what we call him, do know why I enjoy following him? No u don’t is because I enjoy his covenant and his promise because if I am in covenant with people in the world maybe by now they would have become tied of me and kill me I see God said don’t u know when u become the friend of the world then u become the ernamy of God please the people of God let’s try and hold in the promise of God and not in the promise of a man and when u hold on God promise then u will see God taking to ur promise land in Jesus name amen shalom

• I am enjoying going through the promises for a project I am doing. However, I am now looking up all the scriptures I want to use because I’ve found several already that say they are from the NIV but they are written differently. The last one so far was # 9. Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life. ~ Proverbs 22:4 NIV. The NIV actually says Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life.

6. Ayoola Bandele // November 20, 2015 at 8:56 pm //

Awesome declarations. We need the word of God to renew our minds daily. Check out Dailybibledeclarations.com for similar declarations and Bible verses. The spirit of God is the same everywhere. I really believe the word of God will transform lives when we obey it. God bless you for your obedience.

• Hi Ayoola

Welcome to my website. So glad you took the time from your busy schedule to read my blog and to leave this awesome comment. I agree that the Spirit of God is everywhere. It’s a precious gift to us. We are encouraged to renew our minds each day with His word so that we may prove what is that good, acceptable and perfect will of God our Father. God bless you and have a great day/weekend.

7. precious prosper // November 11, 2015 at 4:18 am //

I really thankGod for goin through here, life seems to be very rough with me, first of all, 4 weeks ago, I delivered my twin boys but I lost them, it has not been easy at all. now we are having financial problems. really want to go to USA to do my masters. it will help me forget all d pains I ve been thru. need your help

• Hi Precious:

Welcome to my blog EMB and as painful as it might be, thank you for sharing your story. My prayers be with you believing that God will come through for you. No matter how difficult it may seem right now, I want to assure you that God has not forgotten about you. He feels your pain and He hears your heart cry. If you can just hold on to His unchanging hands and never doubt Him, it is just a matter of time before relief comes to you. God bless you.

8. Prof. M. ABHISHEKAM // November 2, 2015 at 1:48 pm //

kindly pray for my financial prosperity I retired on 30/9/2015 Pray for the recieving PENSION
    and other amounts form the Govt kindly Pray for reappointment of my self and my sons

Prof. M.ABHISHEKAM

9. Marina Adelagun // October 28, 2015 at 11:27 am //

Psalm 71 vs. 21 – Thou shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side

10. Psalms 1:3 I am like a tree planted by rivers of water, I bring forth fruit in my season, my leaf shall not wither, and whatever I do will prosper.

2 Corinthians 9:8 My God makes all grace abound toward me in every favor and earthly blessing, so that I have all sufficiency for all things and I abound to every good work.

Luke 6:38 As I give, it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over.

Psalms 37:4 I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart.

Hope these additional scriptures will bless someone as they have been a blessing in my life. It also helps to personalize the scriptures when reciting them. Agape.

11. Hello Yvonne,
    How you doing? Im doing fine. I need a car. I have a son. We need transportation real bad. I have fines for no driver licenses and no insurance. My fine will have to be taken care of first and I also need a job. I stay in a low income apartment. I been here 2 years. I just want to thank you for you and your ministry and those powerful words. Thank you and God Bless! ps: please pray for us.

• Hi Jenniffer, thanks for visiting my blog and for sharing your story. I empathize with the struggles that you are having – they are so real. However, I pray that as you draw closer to God by faith believing Him that all things are possible that He will be pleased and gracious to open doors for you and give a break through in your finances and help you to get a job. My prayers for you continually. Let Him do a ne thing in you. God bless you!

12. I’m standing in need of a blessing of my finance’s been out of work for three years and couldn’t find any employment so I pray and God told me start your business so I did and at first six months business was good but now it has slowed to a crawl and bills are pileing up and shutoff notices are coming and I’m so much under pressure but still keeping faith that my God will step in and handle it all. So just asking for you to stand in agreement on my behalf praise Jesus Name.

13. Wow this is truly amazing, am currently going through a 6 days of personal prayers and fasting. I had the strong urge from inside of me to do these as a lot has been going on in my and am tired and in hunger for a big change. Today is Day 4 and my prayer request to God today is ” I need God’s power to grant me Financial Breakthrough ” as I came online for Bible verses to back up my prayers, I came across your blog, it’s amazing and truly am inspired by the comments and responses on this blog.these few days in God’s presence has been transforming. Am a fresh graduate from a background that didn’t have the Word of God and so they been events in the family but am believing God that because I have Jesus,His word and I believe, his word must be effective in my life and @ this point when nothing seems to make sense in my life,God through the holyspirit will give me directions.. Please pray for me and stand with me in Agreement that every single prayers I have prayered, trusting and believing God for in this 6days Fasting and Prayers, God will answer and his word will work evidence in my life.. GOD bless you and your ministry.. THANK YOU

• Hi Priscilla

Welcome to my blog and for leaving such an inspiring and encouraging comment. There is so much that can materialize in a person’s life through periods of prayer and fasting. It is also a time of introspection, renewal and strengthening and where we draw closer to the Lord. At the end of it all, one is changed and transformed.

God’s word gives entrance to His light and understanding to the simple – it is just a matter of applying what His Holy Spirit has taught. All that you have been praying and believing God for will come to pass and I stand in agreement with you according as you have prayed and believed His word. May God bless you in a special way and bring about a breakthrough in your financial and other situations.

His word will not return void/empty with just promises but it will accomplish just what it was sent forth to do. God bless you! πŸ™‚

14. please pray for myself and my family as we are in a very serious financial situation. Thank you for your inspiring words.

• Hi Sandy

Welcome to my blog. Really great to have you here. Your comment revealed how you were inspired. At the same time you are in need of a financial breakthrough. I stand in agreement and pray God’s financial blessings be made manifest in your life. Likewise I close every door of lack and insufficiency and open the doorway for bountiful blessings and abundance to start flowing in Jesus name, amen!

God bless you! πŸ™‚

15. ogheneovo elvis akpokedaye // September 8, 2015 at 5:16 pm //

I am from Nigeria. I thank you Yvonne for these powerful scriptures u posted here.I need strong and serious prayer for my life and financial breakthrough so I can go to abroad to complete my education.may the blessings of God never depart from u.AMEN

• Hi Egheneovo

Welcome to my blog. I stand in agreement with your prayer for financial breakthrough and for you to be able to complete your education. It is not by power, nor by might but by the Spirit of God. Whatever you pray for, and you ask for it would not be denied because all things work together for good to them that love God and are the called according to His purpose. Trust God and believe that His words will not return unto Him void but will accomplish what it was sent to do. We seal this word by faith in Jesus name. Have a blessed day.

16. Bolaji Adegbiji // September 7, 2015 at 8:31 am //

I was motivated and moved after reading the scriptures.. The Lord will give you more Wisdom,Knowledge and Understanding to teach his People more about his words..

17. Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for the blog!

Like you I have been in the same circumstances. But I have always held on to my rock and saviour.

Recently I have become very depressed with so much hurt. I am praying for my relationship with a guy that I have been seeing. He too is holding onto so much of hurt from his past that he’s beginning to do the same to me. I am praying for a breakthrough in our relationship. That the Lord will open his heart and let him live again. Please won’t you pray with me as I feel that I am failing.

God bless

• Hi Desiree

Welcome to my blog and I appreciate taking the time read and comment.

I know that God is able to see you through any difficulty and to heal the past wounds, hurts and disappointments. Everything that you have experienced have purpose and if you look close enough you will notice that it is the grace of God that has kept you and see yo through to this day. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. God will not fail you and neither will you fail. Will be praying for you.

God bless you.

18. Pastor Michael w Barras // August 21, 2015 at 4:05 am //

Thank you so much for your blog,it was just what I needed.I have endured such a hardship in my financial blessings.but since our help comes from the lord,he will always send the answer through his word by his messenger.I am grateful that you let the lord use you.may god continue to bless you

• Hello Pastor Michael,

Welcome to my blog and may the Lord Himself be glorified for His leading and direction where He would bring answers through His word to you. His promise is that He would lead us to green pastures and beside still waters…

I break every cycle of hardship and financial bondage in Jesus name and I am believing God with you for your financial breakthrough. I seal this word with the blood of Jesus and faith believing that it is already done. God is not a man that He should lie nor is he the son of man to repent. His answer is yea and amen. We praise God in advance for all things. God bless you.

19. hi ms. yvonne… thank you for your inspiring blog…

am browsing the net searching for God’s word for me in this very hard time of my life… financially am broke.. need to pay loans.. credit cards and other perosnal loans.. but i dont know to whom to run to…

i found your blog and it inspired me.. please pray for me to overcome all this trials in finances.. i believe that God is bigger than any problem we encounter.. and i believe that He can move mountains in every difficult situation… please help me in praying.. to overcome all this.. am so tired.. 😦

God bless..

QT

• Hello Queenie

Welcome to my blog! I am happy to know that my writings have inspired you and you have received a blessing already.

There is no doubt about it that we are living in some difficult and trying times with some degree of financial distress. I can assure you that running to God is the best option. As you mentioned He is bigger than any problem that we will ever encounter in life. He is our way maker who makes a way out of nothing. He will never leave you nor forsake and you will not have to beg for bread according to His word according to Psalm 37:25

My prayer for you:

Dear Heavenly Father I lift up before you Queenie and I pray your mercy and your grace. You know the beginning and the end and you said our latter days will be greater than the former days. God I pray a special blessing and a financial breakthrough that there is not enough room to hold it. Lord we thank in the name of your Son Jesus Christ. We speak to every mountain of debt and we say be thou removed and be cast into the depth of the sea. We speak financial freedom and liberty and that all the bills be paid off in full. Amen

I continue to pray for you and trust God for the best for you. Cheers! πŸ™‚

• Hi Ms. Yvonne.. thank you so much for lifting me up! am so thankful that i found your blog! am one of the blessed! thank you so much for your prayers… May God always cover you with His most precious blood! πŸ™‚

you really inspire a lot of people… I thank God for your life! πŸ™‚

• Amen and to God be the glory for the things He has done and will continue to do in and through your life. Will be praying for you continually for your breakthrough. πŸ™‚

20. Bongani // July 31, 2015 at 6:49 am //

Wow, Yvonne this blog is amainzing and blessing too. I know that the God we praise and believe in is at work right now performing miracles for his children all over the world including myself all i know is that He asks as that this is not our fight but his and so we need to give it all to him and He and only Him our Father will turn it around in a second. I am currently going through a tough financial season in my life right now where, i have been diagnosed with cancer and as a result of my treatment had to take a pay cut which resulted in a financial difficulty for me and my family but i know that it’s all temporary and well with my soul as a testimony is already unfolding, i have come back to work a month earlier than what was origanally thought and the cancer is under control – so God is already and been at work and i know that everything else is just a matter of time. I choose to praise God right here and right now for it all and i thank you Yvonne for this blog especially today when i felt so challenged, may God richly bless you and continue using you to spread the good news to his children.

• Hi Bongani

A pleasant welcome to my blog and I am delighted to know that you have found it a blessing. Indeed God is awesome and He is doing great things in the earth right now. It may not always seem that way because of the many trials and tribulations that is pestering many people right now but I know He is doing miraculous work.

Continue to put your trust and your confidence in Him, I know for sure He will come through for you. I decree and I declare that by His stripes you are healed from every sickness, infirmity and cancer in the name of Jesus. I speak financial abundance into your life and that all your bills be paid in full leaving you with a zero balance owing to anyone. Thank God for the newness that is about to come to your home. And be reminded of the words of the psalmist David, that he has never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed out begging for bread.

Thanks for commenting. God bless you! πŸ™‚

21. Dear Yvonne

GOD Bless you and your family, Bless all the bloggers that have shared the scriptures and their stories.

Thanks for your reply and prayer for me and my family.

Please pray foe me, i am ready to give in , it seems like the more i pray is the more things gets worse. May the living GOD Almighty hear my prayers and forgives my sins

• Father God we plead your blood right now. Your word in Proverbs 18:21 says that life and death are in the power of the tongue and so we speak life in Jesus name and I decree and declare that Penny shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord. I intercept every plot, plan, and wicked schemes of the enemy and call those plans for naught and claim victory in Jesus name, amen.

22. I have been really blessed seeing and reading these scriptures,they have been an answer to my prayers ,may God bless you richly.

23. Thank you am so great for the scripture, it help me solve so many issues already

24. Natalie // June 12, 2015 at 5:47 pm //

Psalms 37:4 (NIV)…Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. If financial stability is a desire of your heart then keep delighting in the LORD and he will supply every need. Amen!!!

• Hi Natalie,

Welcome to my blog and thanks for sharing this bible verse and your kind words of encouragement which I am sure will bless many others. Have a great weekend!

25. Daneesha // June 7, 2015 at 7:05 pm //

I am at a time in my life that I need a financial break through I am in debt right now. I have had dreams of black snakes all around me.My rent is due and my car note soon to be behind 2 months. I am a mother of 3 and when I read these scriptures it opened my mind to new things.A lot of things I didn’t understand but reading these scriptures helped a lot. Thank u for sharing!

26. teddy roberts // May 28, 2015 at 1:36 pm //

Am Pastor teddy from kenya i’ve been teaching financial success. .thanks so much for additional materials

27. In true need of financial miracle and increase

I have worked very hard with a single salary to manage the needs of our household: myself, my daughter and granddaughter. See, my daughter’s life was interrupted by a rare cancerous disease and everything was left on my shoulders to provide for. We were homeless for 3 months, finally sleeping in a room for the three of us. I managed to get us out of that situation only 3 months later and now my goal is to manage monthly rent, past due bills and have enough food to eat. I work very hard at a job that does not pay enough. It would be nice to find a better paying salary at a new job or at least offered some type of promotion at current job. At least, I am thankful that I do have a job to go to and always give as much as I can, down to my last cent, to the homeless, which I find important to support as much as possible. Please God, knowing all that my family and I are going through, bless us with a financial miracle and increase. Bless all on this page who also need true help. AMEN

28. Hi Amanda,
    What about adding Isaiah 45:3
    “I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness–secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name.”
    God Bless,
    Manny Ferrer

• Hi Manny

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for the addition and the encouragement you’ve given to Manda. That’s a very powerful verse of scripture and I agree it should be added.

Have a blessed week.

29. Basil Ude // May 12, 2015 at 5:58 am //

A good discovery

30. Jo Roberts // May 11, 2015 at 3:13 pm //

What a blessing and encouragement this afternoon even as I sit here and await a meeting for which I am expecting a financially favourable response within this next hour. Amen. Anyone reading this please touch and agree with me as it is already done in the Super and awaiting Natural manifestation. Can God? Yes, He Can. Amen.

• Hi Jo,

It is good to see you here. Welcome! I am happy to hear that the post was meaningful and encouraging to you. I pray God’s favor and abundance upon your life. There is absolutely nothing too hard for God to do. It is already do, simply waiting for the manifestation of the riches of His goodness. Oh yes, God can! God bless you. πŸ™‚

31. I came across this blog for a reason. I have been having financial struggles and this is exactly what I needed today. Thank you so much for the post!

32. So thankful to run across this blog. I have been struggling and reading some of these scriptures gave me an ease. God is in control and everything will work out.

• Hi Amanda

Happy to see you here at my blog. My encouragement to you is to daily surrender your all to God, trust Him and just as you said, He is in control and everything will work out. God bless you abundantly in every area of your life.

33. Janice Watson // April 22, 2015 at 5:56 am //

Hi Yvonne,
    These scriptures were so refreshing, thank you for posting them. I particularly like Deuteronomy chapter 8 which serves as a reminder to me that it is not by my own hands that I receive wealth and power, But through God’s unconditional love and favor! Thanks again.

May God continually bless you to be a blessing!

34. Aaron Makahamadze // April 19, 2015 at 1:02 am //

Hi Yvonne.
    Bless the Lord almighty for all this awesome work. I am blessed. I think Luke6:38 may fit in this category too.

Blessings,
    Aaron Makahamadze
    Gweru, Zimbabwe.

• Hi Aaron
      Welcome to my blog. Great to hear from you. Oh absolutely, Luke 6:38 is a great one also to bring about financial blessings! Hallelujah!
      “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that you mete it shall be measured to you again.” ~ Luke 6:38

Thank you and may God richly bless you and your family.

35. Hi Ms. Yvonne, my name is Gabriel from Philippines. thank you for the Inspirational Word of God that you posted. May God the Father continue to pour out His Blessing to you and your family. Also pray for me and my family to have deeper and intense relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. God bless

• Hi Gabriel

It’s a pleasure meeting you and thanks for visiting and commenting. I am happy that you have been blessed and inspired by this post.

May God continue to strengthen you and draw you and your family closer to Him. It is not by power nor by might but by His Spirit and His abiding presence in your life. God is good, His mercy is everlasting and His truth endureth to all generations. I pray that HE will bless you and seal a testimony on your lips for what He is about to do in your life.

36. hello Yvonne l,i am realy inspired from your choice of scriptures it give us a reason to hope for a beter tomorrow thanks alot.
    i am Henry Dyke Wiseman at SCOAN Nigeria. i will like to invite you all to join us witness and praise GOD for his hand work in the hands of men at SCOAN Nigeria with prophet TB.joshoua.you can watch us online on http://www.scoan.org on your computer,smartphone,tablet or on emmanuel tv on your tv screen.all information you need to visit SCOAN is on the site, but if you urgently want to visit and dont want to stand the stress or chance of not reciving your INVITATION LETTER,you can contact me directly on my inbox and i will personally take care of your request.
    please help share this with 13 of your friends and trust me with faith GOD will surprise you in few days.
    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY

• Hi Henry Dyke Wiseman

It’s a blessing hearing from you and to learn about your ministry and the work that you are doing for the Lord there in Nigeria. Truly God is awesome and He plants the feet of His children on grounds that will further build and advance His kingdom.

Thanks be to God whom we give all the glory. God bless you and your ministry.

37. Thank you so much for the scriptures they came at
    A time when I was looking for them to talk with the Lord about finances. Continue to do what the Lords leads you to do. May the Lord God bless you real good.

• Thanks for the feedback Janice. It is good to know that the scriptures blessed you and helped you as you prayed about your finances. Good bless you and favor you for increase.

38. Psalm 112. Great work

39. New-Aaron // March 25, 2015 at 5:29 am //

The scriptures are ever perfect, thank God for your ministry. God bless you

40. Yvonne, thank you so much for compiling these very encouraging scripture verses. They are a source of true encouragement! Blessings to you and your ministry.

Jackie osinski
    Mountain Streams Healing Center

41. For the LORD your God blesses you, as he promised you: and you shall lend unto many nations, but you shall not borrow; and you shall reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over you. Deuteronomy 15:6 KJV

• Welcome to my blog Josh and thanks for sharing such a powerful scripture. It is actually among my favourite bible verses as I am sure it is for many others.

God bless you and do check out EMB again for more inspiration.

42. I thank you for these versus I know they’ll be helpful to me an my family.

43. Sean Pillay // February 24, 2015 at 12:57 pm //

Hi sister gud wk keep up . If a moment of fear can give birth to season of failure , a moment of faith can reverse it .Sean pillay south afirca where jesus resides .thanks

44. Yes ill like to add 2 Timothy 1:7 God has not giving us the spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind!

45. Was looking for scriptures on financial blessings and I thank the Lord he gave us you to post them here. I will share and add them to my petition to God today! Thank You Again!

Kind Regards,

Angela

• Hi Angela

Thanking God with you and giving Him all the glory that He led you to find this post and that you were blessed by it. Pray the best for you and that God will grant you favor. All things are possible with Him, just believe. Blessings. πŸ™‚

46. Thank you so much. As I’m writing my petition to God, I needed scriptures for what I’m believing for. These are great. Thanks

47. Im Blessed and Thankful Im so glad I seen these scriptures it has put a big smile on my face I will continue to read them each and everyday because I been through it and yet still is. But I continue to keep smiling.

• Hi Cierra

Welcome to EMB and I pray God’s blessings and His favor upon you for the new year 2015. I am glad that these bible verses you found to be a joy and a blessing to you. Bless God for that. Have a great weekend. πŸ™‚

• Dear Yvonne, Hope this finds you well. We Thank GOD for blessing us with people like you. GOD Bless you and your family.

I am in a financial crisis and i don’t know how to get out of it. I owe people money and my life has been so sour even since then, my husband has turned his back on me not literally but he’s is not giving me the support i need especially from him. He’s just blames blames and not wanting to know what was the cause of this situation.

He was unemployed for 7 months and i have to cover everything, however little did i know i will be a prison in this whole situation.

I have been praying asking GOD to help me out, i have asked for help from my family and close friend but it seems like no cares.

I need prays because i have been thinking about taking my life, maybe then this will go away but i can’t be that selfish, i can’t not leave my daughter in this cruel world.

Can you please pray for me to get help from GOD please?

• Hi Penny,

Welcome to my blog and thank you for sharing your story here. I know it took a lot of courage and boldness for you to do so.

Life have a way of ‘slapping us’ hard with tests and trials that to the natural mind is inconceivable and to say the least very cruel. Times like those we feel to give up, and throw in the towel. I can relate to your pain all because I have been there at one time in my life. But I kept on trusting God. I admit it was not easy but His grace kept me that I was able to even resist the temptation to give up on Him.

It is the same God, and it is that same grace that will see you through to your place of victory! Believe, keep on believing, please do! Weeping endures for a night but your joy comes in the morning. God will never put more on us than we can bear and even when you find yourself in weakness, He says in His word, “My grace is sufficient for you, my strength is made perfect in your weakness.”

Father God I come on behalf of Penny and ask that you touch her right now from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet. Grant her peace of mind, your peace that surpasses all understanding. May your river of grace run through now to lift her out of the depths of despair and hopelessness.

I pray especially for a financial breakthrough. By your blood and your Holy Spirit, I break every generation curse and release your blessings upon her and family now. May your glorious light shine through every darkness and help her to put her trust, hope and confidence in you. I seal this word by faith and thank you in advance for what you have done on behalf of Penny in Jesus name, amen.

• fransquina // July 11, 2015 at 1:10 pm //

Thanks i came across these scriptures. I loved it and will read them daily and i am sure i will have the blessings in my life. All the blockages that stop my blessings will be no more… There will be no more blockages nor hindrances i will ever have to face.

2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks

1. 10 Lessons We Can Learn From Warren Buffet About Finances | Empowerment Moments Blog
  2. 10 Biblical Basics for Financial Freedom, Abundance and Peace – Part 1 | Empowerment Moments Blog

Comments are closed.