Giving Thanks for a New Month: 12 Affirmations and Declarations
We welcome this new month as we give thanks to God Almighty for His saving grace and for His mercy. Many can testify that we have come through great trials, hardships, pain, loss, grief, sadness and so much more, but through it all we say thank you Lord for the preservation of our lives.
Psalm 136 is one in which the Psalmist David expressed his gratitude unto God for the many thing that God had done for him. [Read it here] My favorite verses from that passage says:
v23 “Who [God] remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:
v24 And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth forever.
v25 Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.
v26 O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.”
Truly we can say, if not for the mercy of God, many of us would not be here today. Indeed we give thanks to the Lord who has kept us in our right mind, provided for us, protected us for dangers seen and unseen, and who blocked the enemy from destroying our lives.
Lord you have been good to us but we confess that we have not always done things according to your will, plan and purpose for our lives. We have been slack in reading and studying your word and at times have been selfish in our giving to your kingdom and to those that are in need.
We confess that we have used the gifts and talents you blessed us with for our own selfish reasons, to promote and make a name for ourselves rather than using the gifts and talents to build up your kingdom here on earth.
Many a times we have strayed and operated out of flesh [thoughts, words and deeds that are contrary to God’s words] and have not operated from a place where your Spirit had total control in our lives.
So that the service we have rendered in your kingdom on occasions have pushed many away from you rather than bringing them to the cross of Jesus for salvation and strength
We ask your forgiveness now Lord. Turn our hearts back to you in Jesus name. Amen
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
- Daily I use my gifts and talents to bless, encourage, empower others and lead them to the saving grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord
- I abide in the presence of God and therefore have His everlasting peace
- I am more than a conqueror and so victory is mine for the rest of my days
- I overcome obstacles and challenges because I have divine strategy from God my Father
- I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might
- I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus and because of my position in Him, I am far from the radar and attacks of the enemy of my soul
- I have the mind of Christ and shall not be deceived by the tricks of the enemy
- I have a Kingdom-paradigm which grants me new ways of thinking, working and living
- I am success-oriented and everything I touch will bring increased blessings in my life
- I am led by the Spirit of God
- I command this day/month to fully line up and cooperate with your plan and purpose for it and your blessings to flow unhindered.
- I shall not be denied and I declare every portal of heaven to open with the unmerited favor and grace into my life and the life of my family
- I declare that I am equipped with the right resources to fulfill my assignment in your Kingdom [dear Lord]
- I declare the will of God is superimposed over the will of evil spirits and evil men
- I dismantle every evil power working against me to frustrate my day/month, my assignments and activities.
- I declare every witchcraft spirit directed towards me and operating around my territory and domain be destroyed by thunder, lightning and fire
- I declare old cycles are broken beyond repairs and sent back to the pit of hell
- I declare new cycles of victory, success, and prosperity
- I declare that my ears are prophetically opened to the word of God to inspire me to righteousness and holiness
- I declare that the angelic host of heaven is assigned to my life as divine warriors fighting on my behalf
- I declare that my season of lack and frustration is behind me
- I declare that my spiritual eyes are functioning with 20/20 vision for accuracy and the right understanding and interpretation of the Word and revelation of God
Thank You Lord
I thank you Lord for your kindness, mercy, compassion and grace as I move forward into this new day/month. Lord I ask that you grant the technologies, methodologies, tactics and strategies that are cutting-edge to execute your plan and purpose. Healing is your children’s bread, so I thank you Lord for healing us individually and heal our land in Jesus name. Amen
Your turn to talk it over
Let us know in the comment section below in what way this post has been a blessing to you.
Thank God.. For your life.thank you
Amen! Thanks for stopping by. Much appreciated.
This has been a great help . Thank you so much
Welcome to my blog. I am so blessed that you found this post to be of great help. God bless you. Have a wonderful day.
Reblogged this on ErikaBeyk.
Thanks Erika. 🙂 Have a wonderful day and a great upcoming week. Cheers!