16 Inspirational Quotes On A New Beginning
With every new day there is a brand new opportunity for change. Even if you did not get it right yesterday you can start over and make it the happiest ending you could have ever dreamed of.
Today we crossed over into a new month. It also means the end of the first half of the year and the beginning of the second half of the year 2016. Did everything go the way you had planned? Did you face challenges, disappointments, heartaches and pain? Did you lose friends or did you gain new ones? I am certain you did.
Despite what it may have been or even look like, there is a fresh wind blowing which is signalling the new thing that is about to spring forth in your life. 🙂 Hearing that brings a wave of excitement and a great level of anticipation.
It is on that note I present to you 16 quotes on a new beginning that I hope will inspire you
1.”Don’t be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That’s only the initial impression. The important thing is not to retreat; you have to master yourself.” ~ Olga Corbut
2. “You will never reach your goal until you start to take action, any action.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
3. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ~ Carl Bard
4. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” ~ Henry Ford
5. “Everyday is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be.” ~ Marsha Petrie Sue
6. “The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than ending.” ~ Dave Weinbaum
7. “So many fail because they don’t get started – they don’t go. They don’t overcome inertia. They don’t begin.” ~ W. Clement Stone
8. “Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day.” ~ Bob Feller
9. “If a window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shade.” ~ Thomas J. Peters
10. “Even when opportunity knocks a man still has to get up off his seat and open the door.” ~ Unknown
11. “Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.” ~ Orison Swett Marden
12. “Stop focusing on your past mistakes. Don’t be ashamed of the things that you’ve done. We all have made mistakes. Don’t you see? All of those things helped shape you into the beautiful person that you are today! Hold your head up high because you didn’t allow your past mistakes to consume you. You learned! You conquered! You became a better YOU. Be proud of who you are TODAY!” ~ Stephanie Lahart
13. “Each day is a new beginning. You can start fresh, anticipating what today will bring. Or you can just settle for yesterday’s doubts, fears, or worries. Which road will you take? Do you take the path to the clear present or the shadows of the past?” ~ Eve Evangelista
14. “Each sunrise brings a new day with new hopes for a new beginning.” ~ Debasish Mridha
15. “Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.” ~ Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekial
16. “Behold, I [God] will do a new thing; it shall come to light quickly; shall you not know it? I will again make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” ~ Isaiah 43:19
Best evergreen inspiring quotes. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome Rajat. Much appreciated. Cheers! 🙂
Very good quotes ,Yvonne
There is always a way and we have infinite possibilities.
Good to encourage people with this quotes.
Thanks Erika. Glad you love the collection and that you see the possibilities in them. Have a great day/week. 🙂
The quotes you have mentioned here are really motivational. People get hard times, those who give up don’t lead to the success. People should get up and give a new start.
Waiting for the opportunities isn’t the solution. You should make your own destiny. Work for our dreams and achieve what you dream about.
Thanks for the post.
Enjoy the day.
It’s always a pleasure seeing you in this neck of the wood. Really appreciate it. 🙂
Your comment have added much value – it is pleasing to know that you found the quotes motivational. Too many persons have missed opportunities because they are waiting on someone else to make the move for them rather than stepping out in faith to the door that is opening before them.
Drams don’t just happen. We’ve got to take action to make them come through into manifestation. Have a great day/week. CHeers! 🙂
Reblogged this on ErikaBeyk.