How To Live A Transformed Life – 17 Revolutionary Affirmations
Too many people are walking around today feeling helpless, defeated, in fear and by their own thoughts, words and actions have passed the death sentence upon themselves. People are frustrated and depressed. Trying to cope they are existing in part, and are really not living and enjoying the positive things that life have to offer.
It is true that our world right now is buried in turmoil, chaos and confusion. But despite the hateful rhetorics, violence, crimes, racial tension and divide, you have the ability to live a transformed life where you enjoy freedom and liberty regardless of your race or skin color.
Additionally, I strongly believe there is hope. Love is still and will forever remain more powerful than hate. Negative thinking has no place in anyone’s mind because the truth is, it will only lead you down the path to destruction.
And so regardless of how difficult things may be, it is time you begin to affirm the way that God sees you and speaks about you in His word.
Here are 17 revolutionary affirmations and the corresponding scripture of how to live a transformed life –
1. I am beautiful, fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)
2. I am transformed and changed to be greater and better than I have ever been (Romans 12:2)
3. My mind is renewed and it operates on the same level of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)
4. I have a panoramic view of my life because I am seated in heavenly realm with Christ (Ephesians 2:6)
5. I am rooted and grounded in love and can never be overcome by fear (1 John 4:18)
6. My body was created to prosper the same way my soul prosper and is in good health (3 John 2)
7. My words are anointed with power to speak blessings only (Proverbs 18:21)
Read also: 67 Timeless Positive Affirmations To Ignite Your Power
8. I am a blessing (Genesis 12:3)
9. My storehouse shall always have excess and therefore I am the lender and not the borrower (Deuteronomy 28:12)
Related post: 12 Affirmations For The Struggling Entrepreneur
10. I will always be on top in a position of leadership and influence and never at the bottom (Deuteronomy 28:13)
11. I am a risk taker because I am empowered to walk by faith and not by what I see with my natural eyes (Philippians 4:13; Hebrews 11:1, 6)
12. I am the light of the world and wherever I go my presence makes a positive difference (Matthew 5:14)
13. I am focused on the things that are noble, lovely, just and of a good report (Philippians 4:8)
14. I am established on good ground and shall bear much fruits in my season (Psalm 1:3)
15. I shall prosper in everything that I set out to do in life. (Psalm 1:3b)
16. I have the peace of God and I am at peace with myself and others. (John 14:27)
17. I have victory in every circumstance that I face (Romans 8:28)
Affirmations strengthen, empower, build self-confidence and are indeed powerful. With the practice of positive thinking and this path to self-improvement, you foster the growth of a belief system that will work to your advantage in helping you to achieve success in anything you set out to do.
What are some other affirmations that you believe will revolutionize your life and help you or others to live a transformed life?
I agree with all that negativity in the world can bog us down, but it is our thoughts, beliefs, and affirmations that can change the world. Love this post.
Welcome to my blog! 🙂 appreciate you leaving a comment. if we are able to change our way of thinking then sure enough, we can make a huge impact in the earth.
Have a blessed week.
Reblogged this on ErikaBeyk.