Extra, come on and read all about it here on EMB! That’s right, it’s our first ever giveaway! 🙂 It’s a ‘blogger support marathon – amazing giveaway to EMB and Aha!NOW community members.’
Okay I can see the puzzled look on your faces. A giveaway? Seriously? You heard right. I am not waiting until I have all the plugins in place – we are going big now and we are doing it all during the month of November 2014. Guess what time that is? It’s the month in which there is that one day set aside called “Thanksgiving Day.” We all say a special thank you, don’t we?
Now those of you that’s been following my blog since January 2012, you will realize by now that gratitude has become a part of my lifestyle. I practice it daily and I have noticed tremendous benefits.
You would have noted also in my most recent post on gratitude which you can read here in case you missed it, I took it a step further to show how gratitude is a building block for inner peace and tranquility.
What does that have to do with this post? Well I’m glad you asked.
Gratitude Move You To Love Genuinely
Earlier this year 2014, a stoke of faith connected me to one of the most amazing blogs called Aha!NOW that I have come across to date. As if it was intentionally designed to be that way by Divine Providence, we both share the same philosophies and principles. Our niche is pretty much the same.
It started to get better and in recent weeks, I began to connect with some amazing people online through the Aha!NOW Blogging Community, who have become my online family. This community has become our virtual home with Matriarch Harleena Singh as Founder, CEO, principal writer and chief editor and Patriarch Vinay Kachhara, a writer and blogger himself right there beside her at the helm of their blog.
Many of my online friends from that community have taken the time from their busy schedule to come over and support my blog whether through their comment and kind words of encouragement or sharing my posts on the different social media networks.
The unwavering support they have given to me in my recent guest post on Aha!NOW entitled How To Cope With Teenage Pregnancy As A Parent and their participation in the Family Life Network Group have not gone un-noticed. I say,
Want To Know What The Giveaway Is All About? 🙂
Well, as an expression of my gratitude to you for your unwavering support for my blogs, for the entire month of November I am running a #bloggersupport marathon in which I will be giving my fellow bloggers an opportunity to guest post on my blog! 🙂
Get ready because this is a crazy giveaway! The plan is to have up to 20 guest bloggers on my blog to do a guest post. That is unheard of right?
With no raffle copter, no top commentator plugin, no scoring system and no leader board to show you who is in the lead, how is this going to be possible to know who the winners are?
Don’t worry, stick with me. We will have lucky winners at my choice and discretion and you will be notified via email.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid post or review. All ideas, thoughts and suggestions are of my own free will. This is my way of showing appreciation and giving back to readers, followers and supporters of EMB.
As an added bonus giveaway, 5 guest bloggers also stand a chance of having their blog listed as a reference in my Resource Center page. Now that is something to be proud of! 🙂
How Do You Qualify?
Here are some basic rules that will qualify you:
- Subscribe to EMB and join our community
- Comment on posts all through the month of October – blogger support is what I call it. 🙂
- Whatever social media sites you are on such as Twitter, Facebook and Google+ please share posts and include #bloggersupportmarathon/EMB
- You must be a member of the Aha!NOW Blog Community. Here is your chance to head over, register here and interact with us. While you are there, join one of the community groups, especially the Family Life Network group which will place you at an even greater advantage of winning your guest post spot.
- Follow EMB on Facebook and when you do, leave a comment and be sure to include #bloggersupportmarathon/EMB
- Even after winning the giveaway, you should be able to deliver a post that is not only impressive but helpful to our readers based on the niches of EMB, or else you will face disqualification.
- In the meantime, please review the contributors and guest post guidelines here with a view of adhering to it.
It is that simple and easy! 🙂
Over to you, talk it over
What do you think about this amazing giveaway? Do you think it’s a good idea to have such a huge guest post giveaway? What does guest posting on EMB mean to you?
photo credit: Freedigitalphotos.net