I am more determined than ever to push ahead in life believing that my worse days are behind me and my best days are ahead of me. It is resolute and it is fixed in my mind!
How about you? Where do you see yourself by the end of this year or let’s say in the next two to five years? Will your dreams be realized? Will your goals be met by then?
The thing about accomplishing in life is that no one succeeds without effort. You cannot perform great things by just relying on your strength. It has to be through perseverance.
Your greatest affirmation as you journey through life should be one of determination and that you constantly declare and see yourself as winner. Here are some affirmations that will encourage you.
8 Affirmations to encourage perseverance
- I am a winner!
- I will persevere despite my challenges and my limitations.
- I won’t stop until I succeed!
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
- I am headed in the right direction because my steps are ordered by the Lord
- I am determined to push through my pain until my goals are met
- I am ready and open to take risks
- My thoughts are in alignment with my purpose and my destiny.
QUESTIONS: Did you enjoy this post? What perseverance affirmation or mantra do you rely on to encourage you and help you to persevere?
Partner with us today!
If you enjoyed this article and think that it will be valuable to your followers, please use the buttons below to share with your family; friends and followers on social media. Enter your email address in the subscription box below to be notified when new content is published.
Thank you for always showing your love and support. I truly appreciate you!