“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make the difference in our lives.” ~ John F. Kennedy
Thanksgiving and the act to saying thank you are amazing virtues. Without question or reason, we know that God is our ultimate influencer and the one to whom we are to give thanks to on a daily basis.
But then there are people who make a difference in our lives that we must find time to stop and say thank you to.
So I thought I would use this platform to encourage us to make an extra special effort in our thankfulness and to say thank you to those who have been most influential in our lives and have helped us to where we are today.
1. Someone who helped you to grow spiritually and one who helped you get the understanding of God and His word
2. The one who unwaveringly prays for you daily
3. The person who helped you to grow professionally
4. Someone who has been a consistent friend to you
5. The person/s who you only know online but have helped you in your business or blogging career
6. The person you recognize as a great leader and one you follow
7. Someone who believes in you and encourages you to pursue your dreams
8. The one who consistently invest their time and effort in you
9. Someone who has been the most understanding and patient with you.
10. A stranger who came to your assistance in the nick of time and showed you kindness
11. An employee who consistently go above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis
12. The person who helps you get the job done and doesn’t even know it
13. A politician who is doing the right thing – as you see it from your vantage point
15. The childhood best friend who is still by your side today
16. Your neighborhood watch person who ensures safety and peace
17. The person who hold you accountable for what you do each day
18. A news reporter who practices good journalism [as best you can tell] and who keeps you updated on current events
19. The teacher who impacted you the most
20. The parent who pushed through the struggles in life and have paved the way
21. Someone who motivate and challenge you to think bigger
22. A family member who holds the family together even when things are falling apart
23. The person whose smile encourages you – and perhaps don’t yet know it
24. A co-worker who gives you support and inspires you with what they do
You will love these: 18 Most Memorable Gratitude Quotes to Live By
Who else can you think of to thank today that you did not see on this list?
Write it in the comment section below this post. In any case, make a special effort to say, “Thank you, I appreciate you.”