Satanic Delays – Satan’s Plans Exposed!
Here are some glaring biblical examples of Satanic delays:-
1. Daniel and the evil Prince of Persia
I am certain you have read in the book of Daniel chapter 10 that gives a clear picture of a highly orchestrated demonic interference in the plans of God for Daniel that resulted in a delay of his blessing.
The Bible says Daniel was in prayer and fasting for twenty-one days, and believing God for his breakthrough when an evil, monitoring and controlling spirit in that region called the prince of Persia withstood the angel that God dispatched to bring the answer to Daniel on the very first day he prayed.
The spiritual warfare was intense as the struggle waged between that evil force of darkness and the angel of the Lord. Now what if Daniel had stopped praying let’s say after a week or even ten days, he would have never received the answer to his prayer. It is clear that the evil prince of Persia’s assignment was to delay, block and deny Daniel of what God had in store for him. So it is today, the enemy is still very much on active assigned duty to deny answers to your prayers so that you not have victory.
2. Paul’s Encounter with Satan
In the book of 1 Thessalonians 2, the Apostle Paul encountered the evil powers of Satan. He expressed his longing to see the Thessalonians having being separated from them for a short while. He said, “For we wanted to come to you – certainly, I Paul, did, again and again – but Satan blocked our way.” [1 Thessalonians 2:18]
Are you getting the picture here? Paul in trying to do the will of God, was delayed, blocked, stymied by Satan, not once, not twice but several times. This again is another example that even if your blessing is delayed by the enemy, it does not mean that you have been denied by God.
“Even if your blessing is delayed by the enemy, it does not mean that you have been denied by God.”
Always remember you are measured in the face of adversity. And if your anointing is for real then it will be tested. The adversity you are facing simply means that the Devil has taken notice of you. If you find yourself in the place of delay, disappointments and discouragement, get back that place where you can dream again. Fight with everything you have left in you! Fight the good fight of faith and move on into God’s plan and purpose for your life.
3. Delayed by the Spirit of Infirmity for 38 years
Can you imagine being delayed or stagnated by the spirit of infirmity for thirty-eight years! In John 5 the story is recorded of a certain man who the Bible said was stuck in one spot for thirty-eight years. Year after year an angel of the Lord came and troubled the water presenting the perfect opportunity the man to get into the pool of God’s grace and mercy to be healed.
But guess what? The devil placed thoughts of helplessness and dependency on his mind which eventually became like strongholds. The devil also used people, even his family members to hate him and to not even offer him help to get into the pool.
The evil forces of delay and denial are real and can work against persons to keep them in a POOR state – where they are Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. You must forcefully resist the spirits of delay and denial so that God’s plans can come to full effect in your life.
What You Can Do To Stop The Evil Forces of Delay, Stagnation & Denial
Are you or anyone that you know of experiencing difficulties and challenges in your life that after reading this post, you can yes I am clearly under attack from the powers of delay and denial? Then you need to take action immediately. Here are some ways to help you –
- No matter what the enemy whispers in your ears, know that you are greatly loved. Some of the devils whispers are “if God really loved you you would not be going through this or so and so don’t like you and don’t you see, so and so don’t care about you.”
- Hold the original intent, thought and plan of God for your life by persistently and consistently confessing the word of God over your life of who He says you are.
- Arise and push back against the forces of darkness that are responsible for spiritual delays and denial – you do so by becoming more aggressive and violent through your prayers and faith declarations.
- Confess and repent of any sins – ask God to reveal if there are any hidden sins in your life and take action.
- Renounce all evil and ungodly thoughts, ideas and actions
- Enter into a period of prayer and fasting. Jesus says in Matthew 17:21 that some things affecting you will not go away except through prayer and fasting.
- Pray the kinds of prayers to break curses and evil covenants. Destroy soul ties and break unholy alliances
- Identify any area of your life that may be an open doorway for the enemy to gain access.
- Remain faithful to God even in the worst moments of your life.
- When faced with delays, know that you are highly favored by the Lord.
Psalm 8:4-6 says, “What is man that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.”
According as it is written in the word of God in 2 Peter 1:3, God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness. Everything that your heart desires, God has already given it unto you. He is not planning to bless you, He has already done so according to Ephesians 1:3.
Always remember that delay is not denial. Bear in mind at all times who you are in God and ho He has created you to become. In times of delay, wait it out on God. His ways and His plans are perfect and so is His timing.
If you enjoyed this article and think that it will be valuable to your followers, please use the buttons below to share with your family; friends and followers on social media.
Partner with us and help us to reach and impact lives globally!