Aglow International is doing it once again with their Caribbean Conference 2012 to be held on the beautiful island of Antigua at the Grand Royal Antiguan Beach Resort from October 25th to 27th 2012. The theme of this year’s conference is,
- Conference is open to male and female participants. Please avoid bringing children.
- Conference begins on Thursday October 25th 9:00 a.m. and ends on Saturday October 27th at 10:00pm
- We encourage local participants to stay in at the conference site. You can use the opportunity to enjoy a small vacation and benefit from fellowship with other participants.
- A daily rate of US $30.00 and a session rate of US $10.00 will apply to those who are unable to attend the entire conference.
- Meals (except for the festival lunch) are left to individual arrangements.
- Please budget for departure tax US $28.00 (cash only) and US $20.00 (flat rate applies for up to four persons sharing a vehicle)
- Aglow conference registrations are not transferable. Requests for refund will be entertained up to November 20th after which the fee will be considered as a contribution to the ministry. A transaction fee of US $10.00 will be retained on each refund.
Interested persons on Tortola you may contact Pastor Ava Baird – President of Aglow International Tortola who is also Pastor at Deeper Life Ministries.