15 Awesome Quotes To Help You Focus On Your Goals
It is the start of a brand new day and a brand new month [July]. Hopefully, like me you would have had some time to reflect on the months that have gone by this past year and asked yourself some serious questions.
What have you accomplished? Are you on target with the goals and resolutions that you established for yourself in your life, relationships or even at work?
Have you been spending time reading God’s word and drawing closer to Him? Have you been praying as often as you should?
These are just some questions that I have asked myself and the answers to those questions have motivated me to step up my game plan even more.
None of us can turn back the hands of time, erase any mistakes we may have made along the way and make a brand new start, but certainly anyone of us can start from right now in this moment and make a brand new ending.
To get us in that frame of thinking, here are 15 awesome quotes to help you and to focus on our goals –
15 Quotes To Help You Focus On Your Goals
1. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ~ C. S. Lewis
2. The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them.” ~ John Rim
3. In order for us to accomplish great things in life, not only must we dream, we must act on what we believe and envision for our life.” ~ Yvonne I. Wilson
4. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate accomplishments.” ~ Napoleon Hill
5. Always strive to aim for the highest peak of the goals in life you have set, this way if you manage to reach even half way toward a goal, landing in the middle is not such a bad place to end up.” ~ Victoria Addino
6. Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.” ~ Napoleon Hill
7. Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.” ~ Jaachynma N. E. Agu
8. Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment. It’s good to have a big picture outlook, to set goals, to establish budgets and make plans, but if you’re always living in the future, you’re never really enjoying the present in the way God wants you to.” ~ Joel Osteen
9. When you wake up, think about winning the day. Don’t worry about a week or month from now – just think about one day at a time. If you are worried about the mountain in the distance, you might trip over the molehill right in front of you. Win the day!” ~ Drew Brees
10. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberate your energy, and inspires your hopes.” ~ Andrew Carnegie
11. Goals are like stepping stones to the stars. They should never be used to put a ceiling or limit on achievement.” ~ Denis Waitley
12. Reaching new goals and moving to a higher level of performance always require change, and change feels awkward. But take comfort in the knowledge that if a change doesn’t feel uncomfortable, then it’s probably not really a change.” ~ John C. Maxwell
13. We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our own conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals.” ~ Stephen Covey
14. A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.” ~ Larry Bird
15. My accomplishments in life are not anything that I can do on my own, but I will be successful by the grace of God and the gifts and talents that He has placed inside of me. I now reach forth for the prize and press towards the mark of the high calling of God.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes. Leave a comment and share which one stood out most for you. Until next time make it a great day! 🙂
photo credit: Nicki Dobrin Flickr CC
You are an total inspiration with the word and motivational quotes and advice you bring across to us ,you a blessing to many and God will richly bless you …..woman of noble character !